IN STOCK OG-107 Utility Pants in Red Leopard Size 25 (LAST PAIR!)
FABRIC IS NOW SOLD OUT, THIS IS THE LAST PAIR AVAILABLE!
ONE SIZE 25 IN STOCK NOW
- High rise medium/light weight non-stretch cotton canvas pants
- Hand-dyed a dark vibrant lipstick scarlet red. Since these will all be hand-dyed, slight variations may occur.
- Fit & style is an homage to OG-107 US Army pants but has been updated for a more modern fit. Meant to have a comfortable relaxed fit.
- Features zip-up front with tack button closure, belt loops, two deep front patch pockets, and two back flap pockets with tack button closures.
- Straight legs with cropped fit to sit over boots.
- Designed by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made in LA using high quality denim construction
- Interest-free payments available by selecting Afterpay at checkout
Brit (wearing white tank top & yellow striped socks) is 5'9", size small, 27.25" waist, and wearing a size 25 in photos.
Taylor (wearing black tank top with cuffed pants) is 5'2", usually wears a size 26, and is wearing a size 26 which she cuffed for a shorter length.
ABOUT THE OG-107 STYLE:
The OG-107 was the basic work utility uniform, also known as fatigues, of all branches of the US Armed Forces. They were made for US Army soldiers for training and utility work purposes, however, the green army pants later started to be worn by civil workers, especially by bakers, due to their comfort. Because of this, OG-107 pants are also referred to as "baker" pants. The designation came from the US Army's coloring code "Olive Green 107" and "Olive Green 507", which were shades of dark green, the OG-107 being cotton and OG-507 polyester-cotton blend introduced in the early 1970s.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR STORE CREDIT, SEE FAQ SECTION FOR ALL INFO REGARDING RETURNS.