OG-107 Utility Pants: Leopard Velboa | Made To Order
- High rise medium-weight cotton/poly pants with very small amount of stretch
- Leopard print velboa fabric with a soft velvety/fuzzy texture
- Fit & style is an homage to/reproduction of mid-century OG-107 US Army pants
- Features zip up front with black button closure, belt loops, two front patch pockets, two back flap pockets with hidden button closures, and mock flat-felled seams.
- Cropped straight legs, can be worn cuffed or regular.
- Made ethically and sweat shop free in Los Angeles, CA.
Shipping Time: Allow 4-6 weeks for pants to be made and shipped. Please note Backbite is owned and operated by one person (that's me, Brit!), and sewn by a very small production team. Your support and patience is extremely appreciated.
Fabric: Cotton/poly blend. Medium weight. Not pre-shrunk.
Size 25 Measurements:
Waist: 12.5" (measurement taken laying flat, double for full circumference)
Hip: 19" (measurement taken laying flat, double for full circumference)
Brit is 5'9" 127lbs and wearing a size 25 in photos. Could also fit into a 26 for a more comfortable fit.
Select Afterpay at checkout for 4 interest-free installments of $