Custom Hand-Dyed & Painted Skull Tank 9
- Size Small. One of a kind.
- Hand-dyed several times to achieve the desired color
Hand-painted with several different layering techniques
- Comes with Backbite snake pin
- Tank has been washed and dried after being painted
- Raw hem with cropped fit and lots of stretch
- Soft and thin, feels worn-in already. 100% cotton
- Backbite collections/items which have been customized or made by hand by me are always inspired by vintage fashion, DIY 70s-90s punk clothing, heavily worn workwear due to my rural upbringing and love of the outdoors, and a serious obsession with military garb and animal prints. Each item is unique and not intended to look like it was mass produced.
Bust: 11" - Bust stretched: 178" (can stretch more)
NOTE ABOUT PRICING:
I always try to keep items priced as low as possible, but I am a one-woman operation living in Los Angeles so in order to actually be able to make a barely sustainable living, I have to charge higher prices than fast fashion. Backbite items are never mass produced and never use underpaid factory labor. I am struggling to keep this shop open because my profit margins are not high enough to pay for the basic costs of living and for the debt accumulated while stuck abroad during Covid for 5 months while also having a mass amount of debt left in the business' name from a prior business partner. I am desperately trying to save this business, but in order to do so I have to make more money instead of basically breaking even (or less) every month. I intimately understand not being able to purchase pricey items for myself and wish it were possible to lower my prices- it is a goal of mine if I can ever get to the point of being able to completely restructure the business. Unfortunately Backbite can compete with fast fashion prices, but I have installed several different interest-free payment plan options on the site which I hope will make it easier for customers to purchase items they want by being able to split the payments over several weeks. Thank you for supporting small business and for helping me keep this shop alive to hopefully grow into something so much better that it is now. - brit