Scorpio Custom Hand-Dyed & Painted Zodiac Tank | Small In Stock
- One size small in stock now
- Hand painted on soft and thin ribbed knit tank
- Tank has been washed and dried after being painted
- Raw hem with cropped fit and lots of stretch
- Soft and thin, feels worn-in already.
- Hanes cotton/poly blend tank
- Backbite collections/items which have been customized or made by hand by me are always inspired by vintage fashion, DIY 70s-90s punk clothing, heavily worn workwear due to my rural upbringing and love of the outdoors, and a serious obsession with military garb and animal prints. Each item is unique and not intended to look like it was mass produced. Your purchase directly supports keeping this small business up and running. Thank you!
Bust laying flat: 11" - Bust stretched: 16" (can stretch more)
Length: Around 18"
Bust laying flat: 12" - Bust stretched: 18"
Length: Around 18.5"
Bust laying flat: 13" - Bust stretched: 20" (can stretch more)
Length: Around 19"
Bust laying flat: 14" - Bust stretched: 21" (can stretch more)
Length: Around 20"
NOTE ABOUT PRICING:
I always try to keep items priced as low as possible, but I am a one-woman operation living in Los Angeles so in order to be able to make a barely-sustainable living, I have to charge higher prices than fast fashion. Please keep in mind the cost of supplies, business overhead expenses from website to packaging to transaction fees, my labor, and not being able to buy in bulk for cheaper pricing as large companies can do.
- Backbite items are never mass produced and never use underpaid factory labor. I am struggling to keep this shop open because my profit margins are not high enough to pay for the basic costs of living and for the debt accumulated while stuck abroad during Covid for 5 months while also having a mass amount of debt left in the business' name from a prior business partner. I am desperately trying to save this business, but in order to do so I have to make more money instead of basically breaking even (or less) every month. I intimately understand not being able to purchase pricey items for myself and wish it were possible to lower my prices- it is a goal of mine if I can ever get to the point of being able to completely restructure the business.
- Unfortunately Backbite can compete with fast fashion prices, but I have installed several different interest-free payment plan options on the site which I hope will make it easier for customers to purchase items they want by being able to split the payments over several weeks. Thank you for supporting small business and for helping me keep this shop alive to hopefully grow into something so much better that it is now. - brit