OG-107 Utility Pants: Sci Fi | 27 In Stock
- High rise light/medium-weight non-stretch cotton canvas pants
- All over monochromatic sci-fi print (print placement will vary on each pair)
- Fit & style is an homage to/reproduction of mid-century OG-107 US Army pants but has been updated slightly for a more modern fit
- Features zip up front with rivet button closure, belt loops, two front patch pockets, two back flap pockets with button closures.
- Cropped straight legs, can be worn cuffed or regular.
Fabric: Made in Spain. 100% Cotton. No stretch.
Check measurements with a pair of your own pants to ensure fit.
These have NO stretch.
Size 27 Measurements
Inseam: 25 1/2"
The OG-107 was the basic work utility uniform, also known as fatigues, of all branches of the US Armed Forces. They were made for US Army soldiers for training and utility work purposes, however, the green army pants later started to be worn by civil workers, especially by bakers, due to their comfort. Because of this, OG-107 pants are also referred to as "baker" pants. The designation came from the US Army's coloring code "Olive Green 107" and "Olive Green 507", which were shades of dark green, the OG-107 being cotton and OG-507 polyester-cotton blend introduced in the early 1970s.