Anarchy in the U.K. Heavily Studded Vintage Worn Leather Jacket
This baby is heavy and f***ing killer. It features:
- Rounded cone metal studs. Tons of them.
- Loads of zippers with cool bar/ball zipper pulls
- Nice flexible matte leather
- chunky metal chains hanging from double waist buckles
- 5 pockets: 4 zip, 1 inside metal snap button pocket
- Wear and tear from its previous life (see photos)
Heavily worn, most of the mesh lining is gone, previously stitched up hole under left armpit (tear under arm - rest of arm stitching is unaffected and good), distressed tear on elbow of right arm, a few previous small holes from pins once poked into leather.
Brand: Unmarked (tag missing)
Fiber Content: Leather & metal
Blonde model is 5'7" and is wears a size S/M.