OG-107 Utility Pants: Cherry Bomb Bull-Denim | 25 In Stock
Size 25 in stock now
- The OG-107 pants are high quality jeans made to last.
- High rise medium weight 11.5oz non-stretch red cotton bull denim
- Bull denim is super durable, easy to clean, and long-lasting
- Super comfortable and keeps getting better the more you wear them and break them in.
- Fit & style is an homage to mid-century OG-107 US Army pants but has been updated for a more modern fit.
- Features zip-up front with tack button closure, belt loops, two deep front patch pockets, and two back flap pockets with tack button closures. All hardware is high quality- no cheap flimsy zippers or buttons here.
- Each pocket and belt loop has been bar tacked with a specialized denim machine to ensure strength and durability. I hang a very heavy key ring chain off the belt loops of my pants every day and they still look perfect.
- Straight legs with cropped fit to sit over boots, looks great cuffed.
- Designed by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made by a denim/jean specialist in an ethically run, very small facility in Los Angeles, CA. Backbite items are never made by underpaid garment workers
Inseam: 25 1/2"