Trainspotting Cropped Skinny Pants: Railroad Stripe | Made To Order + Sizes 29 In Stock Now
- Made to order (One 29 in stock now)
- Unisex if you want them to be! Reference the size chart below to figure out your size
- Red and deep navy blue stretch cotton twill with green cotton waistband made from vintage military bag fabric
- Two oxidized gunmetal snaps at waist
- Exposed gunmetal zipper
- Two front pockets
- No back pockets
- High rise (note: Brit is 5'9" has a longer than average torso, so pants fit lower on her than they would on someone with an average length or shorter torso)
- Skinny fit with cropped length
- Cuffed ankles with gunmetal snap
- Belt loops with attached gunmetal lobster claw keychain
- Due to Covid-19, custom zipper orders are taking much longer than normal, so zipper tape color on pants may vary due to availability.
Designed by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made by a small team of women in Los Angeles, CA. Backbite items are never made by underpaid garment workers.
Shipping Time: Please allow approximately one to two months for pants to be made and shipped. This is an extremely small business with one owner/designer and a very small production team, so please note that sometimes there can be delays and take longer than the stated time, especially during Covid-19 shutdowns.
Waistband fabric: 100% non-stretch cotton vintage military bag fabric. Pre-shrunk. Lined with striped cotton twill.
Striped Fabric: 97% cotton, 3% spandex stretch cotton twill
Washing: Machine washable fabric. To avoid the metal keychain hitting your washing machine, turn pants inside out and wash in cool to warm water. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Striped fabric will tighten up a bit when washed.
Click *here* for directions on how to measure a pair of your own pants so you can compare to the size chart.
Click *here* for directions on how to measure yourself. Pick your usual size below, and then check the coordinating "Front Rise" measurement. This is the point of your waist waist you will measure around to make sure the "Top Waist" measurement fits that area, since waists are different measurements at different points.
Please read all info and check out instructional links above. If you still have questions, shoot me an email! email@example.com