Trainspotting Cuffed Skinny Pants: Grey Leopard/Plaid | Size 26 In Stock + Made To Order
- One size 26 in stock now, refer to size chart for measurements
- Grey leopard stretch cotton twill with plaid non-stretch waistband & ankle cuffs
- Two silver snaps at waist
- Exposed silver zipper
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- High rise (note: Brit is 5'9" has a longer than average torso, so pants fit lower on her than they would on someone with an average length or shorter torso)
- Plaid print ankle cuffs can be worn rolled up or down. Rolled down is the inseam length given in size chart.
- Belt loops with attached silver lobster claw keychain
- Striped pants photos shown for fit
Designed by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made by a small team of women in Los Angeles, CA. Backbite items are never made by underpaid garment workers.
Leopard fabric: Cotton with some stretch. Not pre-shrunk.
Machine washable fabric. To avoid the metal keychain hitting your washing machine, turn pants inside out and wash in cool to warm water. Line dry if you don't want them to shrink a bit, or tumble dry on low heat.
Click *here* for directions on how to measure a pair of your own pants so you can compare to the size chart.
Click *here* for directions on how to measure yourself. Pick your usual size below, and then check the coordinating "Front Rise" measurement. This is the point of your waist waist you will measure around to make sure the "Top Waist" measurement fits that area, since waists are different measurements at different points.
Please read all info and check out instructional links above. If you still have questions, shoot me an email! email@example.com