Trainspotting Cuffed Skinny Pants: Leopard/Plaid | Sizes 25, 27, 28 In Stock
- Pre-orders are currently closed while fabric stock is verified for future orders
- Sizes 25, 27, 28 in stock now.
- Black, red, and white plaid stretch cotton twill with leopard velboa waistband and ankle cuffs
- Plaid fabric is very stretchy
- Two silver snaps at waist
- Exposed silver zipper
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- High rise (note: Brit is 5'9" has a longer than average torso, so pants fit lower on her than they would on someone with an average length or shorter torso)
- Skinny fit
- Velboa leopard print ankle cuffs can be rolled up or down. Rolled up is the inseam length given in size chart.
- Belt loops with attached silver lobster claw keychain
Designed by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made by a small team of women in Los Angeles, CA. Backbite items are never made by underpaid garment workers.
Plaid Fabric: 97% cotton, 3% spandex stretch cotton twill. Not pre-shrunk. Very stretchy.
Machine washable fabric. To avoid the metal keychain hitting your washing machine, turn pants inside out and wash in cool to warm water. Line dry if you don't want them to shrink a bit, or tumble dry on low heat.
Click *here* for directions on how to measure a pair of your own pants so you can compare to the size chart.
Click *here* for directions on how to measure yourself. Pick your usual size below, and then check the coordinating "Front Rise" measurement. This is the point of your waist waist you will measure around to make sure the "Top Waist" measurement fits that area, since waists are different measurements at different points.
Please read all info and check out instructional links above. If you still have questions, shoot me an email! firstname.lastname@example.org