Bronze Chained Up Metal Charm Choker | In Stock
- Please note they have a different lock style seen in photos 1-2. Keys still work on the lock.
- Handcrafted choker charm necklace on layered antiqued bronze link chain
- These are each designed and assembled by me with every item down to the jump rings, clasps, and charms sourced individually by me.
- I've included two larger key rings spaced out at the end of the chain for different fit lengths, although the clasp can technically fit through any of the chain links.
- Can also double as a bracelet or be worn clipped onto belt loops
- Charms: Skull with moveable mouth, two horns, one lock, and two keys which open the lock.
- Each necklace coated by hand with jewelry sealant to prevent tarnishing, however tarnishing will still occur over time, especially if worn frequently or in water. Read metal details below for all info.
Made to order. Please allow around one week to be made.
Full Length: 17.5" but adjustable to be worn as a choker or a bit longer
Zinc Alloy with a bronze tone. This metal is known to tarnish with wear, so I have coated each necklace by hand with a protective coating to help prevent tarnish, metal allergies, and makes it more durable.
Tarnishing may still happen with continuous wear, especially when wet repeatedly.
I recommend cleaning your necklace when you start to notice tarnishing. Please note that the necklace is not returnable due to tarnishing as this is explicitly noted here. If it does start to change color, here is are some tips to clean your necklace here and how to get the silver tone again here.
If you have metal allergies, the coating is just a preventative measure and you may still have an allergic reaction if you are allergic metals used in costume jewelry. Tarnishing and discoloration may still occur with wear.