Trainspotting Pants: Zebra/Plaid | In Stock (Last Restock)
- Size 24 and 27 in stock now
- Faded black and dirty-white stretch cotton twill with plaid cotton waistband and ankle cuffs.
- This fabric is a bit thicker and fits tighter. Check sizing chart for measurements. Recommended to size up.
- Two silver snaps at waist
- Exposed silver zipper
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- High rise (note: Brit is 5'9" has a longer than average torso, so pants fit lower on her than they would on someone with an average length or shorter torso)
- Plaid print ankle cuffs can be rolled up or worn down. Rolled down is the inseam length given in size chart.
- Belt loops with attached silver lobster claw keychain
Designed by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made by a small team of women in Los Angeles, CA. Backbite items are never made by underpaid garment workers.
Zebra Fabric: Cotton with a small amount of stretch. Not pre-shrunk. Not as stretchy as other fabrics and it is thicker so it fits tighter. Size up.
Machine washable fabric. To avoid the metal keychain hitting your washing machine, turn pants inside out and wash in cool to warm water. Line dry if you don't want them to shrink a bit, or tumble dry on low heat.
Rise: 10.25" (measure this up from crotch seam, then measure around waist at that point for below waist measurement)
Ankle cuff length: 3"
Inseam: 27" (can be cuffed for shorter inseam)
Side Seam: 38" (can be cuffed up shorter)
Rise: 11.25" (measure this up from crotch seam, then measure around waist at that point for below waist measurement)
Ankle cuff length: 3" (can be cuffed for shorter inseam)
Inseam: 27.5" (can be cuffed up shorter)
Side Seam: 38.5" (can be cuffed up shorter)