OG-107 Utility Pants: Dalmatian Velboa | Size 26 In Stock
- High rise medium-weight cotton/poly pants with very small amount of stretch
- Dalmatian print velboa fabric with a soft and sleek velvety/fuzzy texture
- Fit & style is an homage to/reproduction of mid-century OG-107 US Army pants but has been updated for a more modern fit
- Features zip up front with black button closure, belt loops, two front patch pockets, two back flap pockets with hidden button closures, and mock flat-felled seams.
- Cropped straight legs, can be worn cuffed or regular.
Designed by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made by a denim/jean specialist in an ethically run, very small facility in Los Angeles, CA. Backbite items are never made by underpaid garment workers. Everyone I work with is paid the rate they quote me.
Fabric: Cotton/poly blend. Medium weight. Not pre-shrunk.
Size 26 Measurements:
Waist: 14.5" (measurement taken laying flat, double for full circumference)
Hip: 20" (measurement taken laying flat, double for full circumference)
Brit is 5'9" 127lbs and wearing a size 26 in photos, which fit loose.