Trainspotting Pants: Army Green Serpent | Made To Order
- Made from green snake print stretch cotton twill with army green waistband & cuffs made from recycled military canvas fabric
- Two gunmetal silver snaps at waist
- Exposed heavy duty gunmetal silver zipper
- High rise fit with 27.5" inseam. This is with cuffs rolled all the way down, so you can roll them up 3" shorter if desired, or even just 1.5", the choice is yours!
- Two front pockets and two back pockets, all bar tacked with specialized denim machines for sturdiness.
- Belt loops with attached gunmetal silver lobster claw keychain, also all bar tacked for sturdiness.
- Shipping time: Allow 1-2 months for your pants to be beautifully made by a denim specialist, using 11 different industrial machines which are specifically used for sewing denim and high quality, long lasting pieces.
-Interest free payments available with Afterpay
Designed by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made by a denim/jean specialist in an ethically run, very small facility in Los Angeles, CA. Backbite items are never made by underpaid garment workers.
Snakeskin Fabric: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex. Not pre-shrunk.
Machine washable fabric. To avoid the metal keychain hitting your washing machine, turn pants inside out and wash in desired water temperature. Line dry if you don't want them to shrink a bit, otherwise tumble dry.
Please read all info thoroughly above. If you still have questions, shoot me an email! email@example.com
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR STORE CREDIT, SEE FAQ SECTION FOR ALL INFO REGARDING RETURNS.