OG-107 Utility Pants: Leopard Velboa | Made To Order
- High rise medium-weight cotton/poly pants with very small amount of stretch
- Leopard print velboa fabric with a soft velvety/fuzzy texture
- Fit & style is an homage to/reproduction of mid-century OG-107 US Army pants but has been updated for a more modern fit
- Features zip up front with black button closure, belt loops, two front patch pockets, two back flap pockets with hidden button closures, and mock flat-felled seams.
- Cropped straight legs, can be worn cuffed or regular.
- Made ethically and sweat shop free in Los Angeles, CA.
Shipping Time: Allow 4-6 weeks for pants to be made and shipped. Please note Backbite is owned and operated by one person (that's me, Brit!), and sewn by a very small production team. Your support and patience is extremely appreciated.
4/27 UPDATE: We are experiencing delays with this style and sincerely appreciate your patience!! The fitting and sample process took much longer than usual due to only having one sample maker due among other issues, but please rest assured they are being worked on and will ship out as soon as possible!
Fabric: Cotton/poly blend. Medium weight. Not pre-shrunk.
Size 25 Measurements:
Waist: 12.5" (measurement taken laying flat, double for full circumference)
Hip: 19" (measurement taken laying flat, double for full circumference)
Brit is 5'9" 127lbs and wearing a size 25 in photos. Could also fit into a 26 for a more comfortable fit.
Select Afterpay at checkout for 4 interest-free installments of $