Trainspotting Cropped Skinny Pants | Made To Order
- Made to order
- Red and deep navy blue stretch cotton twill with green cotton waistband made from vintage military bag fabric
- Two oxidized gunmetal snaps at waist
- Exposed gunmetal zipper
- Two front pockets
- High rise
- Skinny fit with cropped length
- Cuffed ankles with gunmetal snap
- Belt loops with attached gunmetal lobster claw keychain
- Designer by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made by a small team of women in Los Angeles, CA. Backbite items are never made by underpaid garment workers.
Shipping Time: Please allow approximately one to one and a half months for pants to be made and shipped. This is an extremely small business with one owner/designer and a very small production team, so please note that sometimes there can be delays and take longer than the stated time.
Waistband fabric: 100% non-stretch cotton vintage military bag fabric. Pre-shrunk. Lined with striped cotton twill.
Striped Fabric: 97% cotton, 3% spandex stretch cotton twill
Washing: Machine washable fabric. To avoid the metal keychain hitting your washing machine, turn pants inside out and wash in cool to warm water. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Striped fabric will tighten up a bit when washed.
Grab a pair of your favorite high-rise pants. Starting at the front crotch seam below zipper, bring the tape measure directly up to the top of the waistband. This is the rise measurement. On the below size chart, check the rise measurement for your desired size (ie: for size 25, you'd measure up 10.25").
This is where the pants will sit on your waist, and where you should measure around your waist to make sure the pants will fit. With your flexible measuring tape, measure from where the crotch seam would be on yourself and up 10.25" (or whichever measurement is for your desired size) up. At that point, measure around your waist for your waist measurement. Click here and scroll down to number 5 for a visual.
Cross check the waist measurement on the chart below with your own waist size at that rise point to ensure best fit.