Trainspotting Cuffed Pants: Railroad Stripe | Made To Order
- Red and deep navy blue stretch cotton twill with green cotton waistband made from vintage military bag fabric so green color may vary slightly
- Two oxidized gunmetal snaps at waist
- Exposed heavy duty gunmetal zipper
- Two front pockets
- High rise with tight fit with cropped length
- **Cuffed ankles with gunmetal snap will be changed to a 3" army green cuff matching the waistband, like the other prints in the Trainspotting style. You'll be able to roll them up or down.** Photos to come.
- Belt loops with attached gunmetal lobster claw keychain
Shipping time: 4-8 weeks depending on number of orders ahead of you, etc. Always try to get pre-orders out ASAP but delays may occur since this is a very small business ran by one person. Thank you so much for your support and patience!
Designed by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made by a denim/jean specialist in an ethically run, very small facility in Los Angeles, CA. Backbite items are never made by underpaid garment workers. Everyone I work with is paid the rate they quote me.
Striped Fabric: 97% cotton, 3% spandex stretch cotton twill. Not pre-shrunk.
Waistband fabric: 100% cotton. Not pre-shrunk.
Machine washable fabric. To avoid the metal keychain hitting your washing machine, turn pants inside out and wash in desired water temperature. Line dry if you don't want them to shrink a bit, otherwise tumble dry.
Please read all info thoroughly above. If you still have questions, shoot me an email! email@example.com