1946 Dragon Embroidered Chinese Souvenir Jacket
- 1940s Chinese souvenir jacket
- Lightweight dark navy blue wool shell with vibrant yellow/orange embroidery including dragons on the cuffs, sleeves, and collar
- Fully lined
- Two front pockets
- Button-up front, missing bottom bottom on waistband
- Amazing modern cut and fit
- Faded in some areas of embroidery but otherwise in beautiful condition for being 75 years old
- Payments available via Afterpay
Fiber Content: Wool shell with what feels like poly/nylon lining
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17"
Brit is 5'9" and wears a size small. This jacket fits perfectly.