Desperado Vintage Petite Leather Jacket
It took just a single glance to realize there was zero chance that we were gonna pass this jacket up. Truly a rare gem to find in the vintage leather jacket world: a vintage leather jacket perfectly fit for a petite body.
We're excited for the next long term owner+jacket relationship
- Rich sandstone toned leather with rustic surface patina
- Comfortable, flexible and easy to wear - like a second skin
- Complementing muted taupe lining
- Two front pockets with scalloped hem detailing
- Seriously we love this jacket
Leather has natural aged surface wear, original front (top) button & right cuff button only, nicely distressed and flexible
Brand: Unmarked, looks to be handcrafted
Fiber Content: Leather outer with a satiny taupe soft inner lining
Measurements laying flat:
Length: 19" or 24" including fringe
Back shoulder to shoulder: 15"