Trainspotting Zebra Cropped Skinny Pants | In Stock
- Only 4 pairs available
- Black and grey/blue zebra print cotton twill with black cotton canvas waistband
- Fits tighter than the striped Trainspotting pants due to less stretch in zebra cotton fabric
- Two oxidized gunmetal snaps at waist (photos show regular silver hardware)
- Exposed gunmetal zipper (some photos show regular silver hardware)
- Two front pockets
- Skinny fit with cropped length
- Cuffed ankles with gunmetal snap
- Belt loops with attached gunmetal lobster claw keychain
- Designer by Backbite owner Brit and ethically made by a small team of women in Los Angeles, CA. Backbite items are never made by underpaid garment workers.
- Notes: This fabric was much pricier than usual, which is why these are priced higher. Unfortunately due to Covid, I was unable to get more of this fabric and only have these 4 pairs available.
Shipping Time: Please allow approximately one to two months for pants to be made and shipped. This is an extremely small business with one owner/designer and a very small production team, so please note that sometimes there can be delays and take longer than the stated time, especially during Covid-19 shutdowns.
Waistband fabric: 100% non-stretch cotton canvas. Lined with striped cotton twill.
Striped Fabric: Cotton twill with a small amount of stretch (a bit less than the striped Trainspotting pants, so these will fit more snug)
Washing: Machine washable fabric. To avoid the metal keychain hitting your washing machine, turn pants inside out and wash in cool to warm water. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Striped fabric will tighten up a bit when washed.
Grab a pair of your favorite high-rise pants. Starting at the front crotch seam below zipper, bring the tape measure directly up to the top of the waistband. This is the rise measurement. On the below size chart, check the rise measurement for your desired size (ie: for size 25, you'd measure up 10.25").
This is where the pants will sit on your waist, and where you should measure around your waist to make sure the pants will fit. With your flexible measuring tape, measure from where the crotch seam would be on yourself and up 10.25" (or whichever measurement is for your desired size) up. At that point, measure around your waist for your waist measurement. Click here and scroll down to number 5 for a visual.
Cross check the waist measurement on the chart below with your own waist size at that rise point to ensure best fit.